The Builders Benefit Trust Association Health Plans
We value your contributions to Hometown Health, thank you for being our partners in health insurance.
Exclusively for The Builders member companies.
- Members save up to 40% on premiums (depending on age)
- ACA compliant – meets minimum essential coverage guidelines
- Guaranteed issue age-banding helps determine rates
- Provides access to Renown Health providers
The Builders Benefit Trust Fund Association Health Plans are very similar to small group plans, but there are some noticeable differences. Specifically:
- These plans do not cover infertility treatment.
- These plans cover 60 days of skilled nursing instead of 100 days.
- These plans do not cover pediatric vision.
- These plans do not cover hearing aids.
- These plans do not offer a gym benefit.
- A separate vision plan is available for purchase.
All membership dues are billed monthly beginning on the application date and include an annual $50 processing fee, a $198 NAHB membership due charge, and $50 to the Political Action Fund. A portion of dues payments may be deductible by members as an ordinary and necessary business expense, however, $190 of your dues payments is not deductible for federal tax purposes because it is allocated to lobbying and other non-deductible political expenditures.
Builder: $1,075 Annually
(Builders or Developers pulling permits with an active Contractors License)
**If applying for health coverage, Builder and Developer application may be subject to additional verification**
Subcontrator: $875 Annually
Associate: $725 Annually
All other businesses related to the building/construction industry.